Sunday, July 03, 2005

What today constitutes our antipathy to "man" ?

What today constitutes our antipathy to "man" ? - for we suffer from man, beyond doubt-- Nietzsche

So what am I waiting for ? Where do I think this next revolution will come from. Am I not becoming one among them ...... This really sucks, this whole drama enacted so perfectly and here I am playing away my part. Why is that I no longer feel the urge to come out of it. Why has my spirit been handed a premature death.

No but there is hope too, I know the next big change is around the corner, it has already started exuding, yes I know it wont be long. This is more of an idiopathy. Yes, the maligned tumor which has been growing is now too big to be controlled.FREE US, GET THE SELFLESS SPIRIT OUT, yes, LET IT FLOURISH SINCE THATS THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE.

No comments: